Essay Writer has carried out a survey amongst our
4,000+ UK writers and enquired which writing techniques work for
them when they complete custom assignment writing orders. Various
assignment writing tips have been shared and we present the top 10
most common tips from our writing experts!
Writer's Top 10 Assignment Writing Tips:
what type of assignment you need to write.
- Is it an essay, report, coursework,
dissertation, literature review?
- Determine the format for the type
of assignment you need to write - any requirements on reference
style, use of headings, appendices, graphs, tables, font size?
- Understand the
- What is required in the
- Is there a specific word count you
need to follow?
- Review the marking
criteria/guidelines so you know what the assignment markers are
- Organise your
thoughts and ideas.
- The best way to organise your ideas
is to create a working outline.
- How do you intend to answer the
- Research and
look further into the ideas you have written down.
- Note down the important information
you have gathered.
- Segregate your ideas into different
categories so you can easily sort out the most useful and relevant
ideas from those ideas you are not so positive about.
Prepare the first draft of your assignment.
- Follow the flow of the outline you
- Start writing down the information
you have gathered and organise these based on your initial
- Write the
- Write a list of changes you want to
make to the first draft.
- If necessary, rearrange the content
of the first draft until your ideas flow logically from one
paragraph to the next.
- Make sure your assignment makes
sense and answers the assignment writing requirement!
- Use formal and proper academic
- Proofread your
- Check the spelling and grammar.
Most word processing software have built-in spell check systems but
do not rely on this. Run a thorough check yourself.
- Review the references used, make
sure these are in proper format.
- Check your
work for unintentional plagiarism.
- Universities have strict penalties
for students caught plagiarising somebody else's work.
- Make sure all ideas you have gotten
from another author is properly credited to that author.
- Use safe and trustworthy plagiarism
scanning software to ensure the originality of your
on the final draft of your assignment.
- Have as many drafts you think is
necessary until you are satisfied with the quality.
- The final draft should be free of
spelling and grammatical errors.
- The final draft should definitely
answer the assignment requirements and meet the standard the
assignment markers are looking for.
- A very useful assignment writing tip is to have a
friend run a final check on your final draft.
- Have a trusted friend review your
assignment and get their opinion on the assignment you have just
- Someone with a fresh and impartial
point of view can dispense useful advice on what needs to be
improved in your assignment.
Essay Writer has been offering Assignment Writing
Services since 2001 and in over ten years, we have served well over
30,000 satisfied customers. We are proud of our writers and
researchers - all of them have graduated from top 50 UK
If you require
assistance with assignment writing, then you have come to the right
website! Essay Writer is the leading custom writing company in the
UK and we offer industry-leading guarantees, some of
original and plagiarism-free assignments
quality assurance process
revisions until you are satisfied with the final output
- On time
resold, published or available anywhere else
Order now and see for yourself how easy it is to
complete assignments on your own when you have a quality
custom-written assignment as your guide!