Are you a fashion enthusiast looking forward to this year’s autumn and winter fashion trends? London Fashion Week kicks off on 16th February and runs until 20th February at the BFC Show Space. Editors, buyers, stylists, socialites, celebrities, bloggers, and the media are all ready to see what the high-fashion designers and brands have prepared for them on the catwalk.
The highlights during the week are Mulberry on Friday and Burberry on Saturday, while TopShop won’t be showing any collections on the runway for the first time in more than a decade.
This exclusive and invite-only event is not open to the public but it’s not all that bad because fashion aficionados can watch the live stream online. However, if you are not satisfied watching from your computer or mobile device, you get a chance to experience it at the London Fashion Festival, which is open to everyboy, taking place on 22nd to 24th February. Tickets can be purchased at the official London Fashion Week website.
Emerging Designers to Watch Out for During Fashion Week 2018
The up-and-coming designers are up for the challenge of displaying their works of art at the biggest fashion stage in London.
- Taking the stage is emerging designer Amie Victoria Robertson, who previously designed for Mark Jacobs. This will be her first time to have a standalone presentation in the show format. This also marks her biggest independent gig.
- Richard Quinn is a sophomore designer that had a full-packed show during his debut in New York last September 2017. He is expected to wow the audience with his gimp masks and revolutionary floral prints.
- One of the most anticipated collections of the fashion week is from Michael Halpern who is also organising his biggest production so far.
- Matty Bovan has become a fan favourite after he impressed everyone at the Fashion Awards in September. He also dressed Adwoa Aboah during the event.
- Turkish designer Dilara Findikoglu is ready to surpass her impressive and eye-catching Spring/Summer Fashion Week appearance.
If you have any writing project about fashion or other subjects, we will be happy to assist you. Feel free to contact us or fill out the order form to get started.